Jag har länge uppskattat och följt Kay Pollak och Louise lär i princip ut samma lära men i lite mer entusiastisk (amerikansk) tappning. Det jag egentligen vill säga med dagens inlägg är att du hittar filmen här, den är 90 min lång och mycket sevärd: http://youtu.be/XsUf-3YEgfU
Och jag har redan sett den 5 gånger - den får mig att må bra, bli inspirerad och hoppfull - jag hoppas du också gillar den.
Om Louise Hay:
Louise Hay is known as one of the founders of the self-help movement. She wrote her first book in 1976, Heal Your Body, long before it was popular to talk about the mind-body connection. Louise has been teaching people how to create more of what they want in their lives, including more wellness in their bodies, minds, and spirits ever since. Her philosophy was born from her traumatic childhood and upbringing which included poverty and abuse. In the early 1970′s, while giving lectures and counseling clients, Louise Hay compiled a reference guide detailing the mental causes of physical ailments, and developed positive thought patterns for reversing illness and creating health.
Louise was able to put her philosophies into practice when she was diagnosed with cancer. She considered the alternatives to surgery and drugs, and instead developed an intensive program of affirmations, visualization, nutritional cleansing, and psychotherapy. Within six months, she was completely healed of cancer.
Lousie went on to publish You Can Heal Your Life years later. In the book, Louise explains how our beliefs and ideas about ourselves are often the cause of our emotional problems and physical maladies and how, by using certain tools, we can change the way we think and heal our lives.
Live Like Louise
Louise truly lives an authentic life. She practices what she preaches and lives it every day. Louise reminds us to:
- Until you are open, you can not make changes in your life.
- Choose 5 daily affirmations to say to yourself. Write them down and tape them to your mirror. Repeat them often during the day. ”I love you. I really, really love you.” is a very powerful one. You will probably be uncomfortable doing this at first, but it will become easier. The goal is to say them until you really mean, believe and feel them!
- Keep copy of You Can Heal Your Life handy. Refer to it when experience emotional or physical issues. Find the appropriate affirmation and heal yourself.
- Exercise your mental muscles. Replace your judgmental, negative and fearful thoughts with positive ones. These negative patterns are strong, so you will need to flex your mental muscles to continue to change and grow.
- Express what you WANT in life. Louise says, we have to simply declare what we want and then say “I deserve it. I’m worthy of having it. I’m worthy of being loved.” Many of us learned in childhood that we didn’t deserve anything good. We have to unlearn that.